Website Terms & Conditions
Please read these Conditions carefully as they govern the provision of a digital advertising package by us to you. We may modify these Conditions from time to time and you should therefore ensure that you review these Conditions regularly
In these Conditions, "we", "us" or "our" means Dubmaster Limited. When we refer to "Dubfinder" this includes the website located at www.dubfinder.com ("Dubfinder Website"), and all other Dubfinder platforms including mobile and tablet variations owned and operated by us. These Conditions apply to any adverts that are placed, renewed and/or amended until that advert expires or is amended or renewed.
- By placing an order, you are requesting that your advert appears on our web site. No contract is made between us until we have verified and accepted your order form and payment. We will only have to contact you (by return e-mail address or supplied telephone number), if we are not able to accept the advert copy
- For formatting reasons, you must provide all advert copy by completing the standard order form for online advertising. Any photographs must be supplied in accordance with the instructions on the order form. The copyright in all adverts (including text and photographs) shall be owned by us and you hereby assign all such copyright to us
- We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of lost mail via the postal service, or any other delivery method used to submit your order and payment
- Each advertisement must be for a maximum of one vehicle
- Your advert copy (including text and photographs) must be legal, decent, honest and truthful and comply with the British Code of Advertising Standards Authority. NO EXTERNAL HYPERLINKS will be allowed within your advertisement under normal circumstances unless agreed by us.
We may amend the advert to ensure compliance with such requirements.
- We are not able to verify the truthfulness of any statements (including the authenticity of photographs) made by you in your advert copy. Accordingly, you shall be responsible for any losses, expenses or other costs incurred by us which are caused by an untrue statement or inaccurate photograph deliberately made or provided by you
- Photographs - We agree to publish ONE acceptable compressed digital image of your vehicle or photograph to appear with your advertisement without additional cost. We will publish additional images for customers who select & pay for the 'MOREPIX' option [details can be found on the HELP and ORDER pages]
Your Personal Data
- By placing this order, you are requesting that your advert appears on our web site. This means that the advert, including your telephone number and vehicle details can potentially be viewed by all persons with Internet access throughout the world. You consent to the publication of your data in this way. Should you desire we will withhold your email and/ or phone number from your advertisement upon request via our online order form
- It is technically impossible to provide a web site free from interruptions and (except to the extent that interruptions are caused by our negligence) we do not guarantee that you advert will be provided continuously or free of faults. In addition, we will need to carry out maintenance of the web site from time to time and in doing so we shall attempt to keep the disruption to your advert to a minimum
Business Disclosure [TRADE Advertisers]
- If you are a trader acting in the course of your business, you are not permitted to place any advert as a private advert and/or otherwise pass yourself off as a private seller. The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Practices Regulations 2008 requires all adverts placed by people who seek to sell goods in the course of business to make the fact clear. This requirement applies whether the advertiser is acting on his own behalf, or for some other person. Customers should be able to tell whether an advert relates to a sale by a trade or private seller. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to comply with the Regulations. If you are a trader acting in the course of your business, it is an offence, for which you may be prosecuted, not to advertise the fact that you are a trader. We may, in our sole discretion, remove any advert that has been placed as private which we reasonably believe has been placed by a trader acting in the course of a business. In such circumstances, you will not be entitled to any refund for the advert in question and you may be charged an administration fee by us
- We have provided a facility within our advert submission form where you must select "Trade" if you fall into this category advert will include the word '[T]' indicating that you are selling the advertised goods in the course of your business
Publication & Delivery (Advertisements)
- Each advertisement received by us will normally be displayed within 24 hours of receipt of payment (i.e. receipt of cheque or electronic receipt of Credit or Debit card payment from our secure payments provider). If this cannot be achieved for whatever reason you will be informed by email. The cost of delivering your advertisement to our web server is free..
Amendments and cancellation
- You may amend your advert at any time by completing the form provided on this web site. The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 provides consumers with a 7 day cancellation period in which to cancel an agreement, subject to certain criteria. One of the exceptions to the Regulations 'cooling off' period, is where a service is being provided and this commences with the agreement of the consumer prior to the end to the cooling off period
- You should be aware that this advertising service commences when we receive payment. Submission of an advert and payment signifies your agreement to this
- Refunds will not be given for adverts that are no longer needed for whatever reason. Any refund given will be at the discretion of the management
- You may pay by credit/debit card online via a secure server, by direct bank transfer or by cheque or postal order sent to us by post. When paying by credit/debit card you will be linked, via a secure server, to PayPal who will handle the transaction and provide us with an authorisation number once the transaction is approved. Such transactions are carried out automatically and without reference to us.
NO financial data is either shared with, handled or retained by Dubfinder at any stage of the Online Payment Process. We are therefore unable to answer any questions relating to credit/debit card transactions. Please direct any such questions to your card issuer
- We do not accept liability for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of using credit/debit cards from our web site or from any other sites linked from our web site by cheque or postal order should be sent in accordance with the instructions given when you submit your advert.
- Only cheques issued by UK banks and Postal Orders made out in UK currency will be accepted. These should be made payable to 'Dubfinder UK' and posted to: Dubfinder UK- 114 High Street, Cranfield, MK43 0DG- UK
- In all cases, we will not publish an advert until full payment has been received although we will not normally withhold publication whilst waiting for a cheque to clear
Our liability to purchasers
- By submitting an advert, advertisers confirm that they have read and agreed to our terms. Since we are unable to guarantee that the advertiser has fully complied with our terms, even though this has indicated to us, we are unable to accept any liability for losses or damages caused to persons buying or attempting to buy items that appear in any adverts placed within our website. Therefore, you are strongly advised to satisfy yourself that the advertiser has provided accurate information and has the right to sell the goods that have been advertised, before passing payment. Dubmaster operates under British law. Your statutory rights are not affected
- Customer Service / Complaints. We endeavor to keep all customers happy with the service they receive whilst using the services of this website. We will acknowledge ALL complaints when we receive them, and you will receive a response to your complaint (by email), normally within 5 working days of receipt by us (in exceptional circumstances we reserve the right to contact you by telephone). If you have any difficulties placing your order, complaints regarding your advertisement, or any other problem please contact us using the form on our website.
Our Company & Copyright
- Dubfinder, Dubfinder UK, Dubs4Sale, & the Dubfinder General are trading styles owned by Dubmaster Limited'. The trading styles - 'Dubs4Sale', 'Dubfinder', 'UK Dubfinder', 'Dubfinder General' & 'Online Aircooled Dubfinder' , together with the contents of this and any related websites may not be reproduced and remain copyright of: Dubmaster Limited © 1999 - 2020 - All rights reserved
- Contact: please email in the first instance contact us using our Online Form
- Mailing Address: Dubfinder UK - 114 High Street, Cranfield, MK43 0DG- UK
- Business Telephone Number messaging service: 0844 310 9000
- Legal : These terms and conditions and the contract of which they form a part shall be governed by English law